Day: January 3, 2019

The K1 Visa

Terminating International Employees

Also known as the “fiancĂ© visa,” the K1 visa allows a person to enter the United States for a period of 90 days with the intent of marrying their fiancĂ©e who is a citizen of the United States. After the marriage takes place, the noncitizen will have their status changed […]